This Ain’t Yo’ Mamma’s Bozo
This week, the Keepers go off on a few rants and tangents, including one that will change the way you look at corn chips for the rest of your life. Insert evil laugh here.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Jesse Eisenberg wants to return as Lex Luthor in the Man Of Steel sequel.
- The Keeper’s excitement for Krypton grows.
- The Keeper’s excitement for DCEU films shrinks.
- An in-depth discussion on Thor: Ragnarok.
- The Keeper’s excitement for Avengers: Infinity War also grows.
- The Joker solo film will resemble the Killing Joke storyline.
- Denis Villeneuve is planning at least two Dune movies.
- Jon Favreau will be writing and executive producing a new Star Wars series.
- Keepers movie review of the week-Penn and Teller Get Killed