If You’re Gonna Give It To Me…I’m Pre-Hating It Right Now!
This week, the Keepers are celebrating the big five-oh. That’s right, this is episode number fifty! That means that the Keepers have sat through fifty less than stellar movies, even more, if you consider the two lost episodes, all for so that they can entertain you each and every episode. And, are you not entertained? Do you not realize how much pain and suffering the Keepers have had to endure for your amusement? Have you no pity?
I kid. I kid. Truth be told, the Keepers enjoy entertaining you each and every episode, and they greatly appreciate each and every one of their listeners. So, raise your glasses in celebration, and here’s to fifty more!
Oh, and…..don’t mind the wonky bit in the middle of the episode. That’s just part of the Keepers charm.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- The Deadpool animated series has been canceled.
- Rumors about the Venom movie.
- Could Mark Hamill appear in Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3?
- A series based on the Astro City comic is in development.
- Why there will not be any of the Marvel TV characters in Avengers: Infinity War.
- There will, however, be an appearance by the Silver Surfer in Infinity War apparently.
- Shocking news...Captain America will no longer be played by Chris Evans after Avengers 4.
- There is an update on the Doctor Doom movie
- Keeper recommendations.
- Keepers movie review of the week-Raw Force (aka Kung Fu Cannibals)