You Want Some Candy Maybe? I’m All Monkeyed Out!
This week, the Keepers turn on their masters and wipe most of the Jedi out in an ambush the likes of which the galaxy has never seen! Oh, wait…that’s Order 66…this is episode 66. So, um, I guess that means the Keepers just, you know, talk about movies and stuff. Whatever.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- A rundown of Fox properties Disney will soon own.
- A new series based on the movie Time Bandits is in the works.
- The last season of Game Of Thrones will NOT have two hour long episodes.
- The cast for Star Wars Episode IX has been announced.
- Robert De Niro in talks to star in the Joker movie
- Jamie Lee Curtis talks about retconning the Halloween sequels.
- The Dune movie will allegedly only cover the first half of the book.
- David Leitch is in talks to reboot Enter The Dragon.
- Keeper recommendations: Steamworld Heist (game)
- Keepers Of The Fringe Movie Review Of The Week: Alligator 2: The Mutation